Sep 16, 2005

Squirrel Orphans, Ollie the Opossum, and Kittens!

2 squirrel orphans, a male and a female. The male was brought to me 2 days ago, his sister was found the next morning and followed. Both were dehydrated and cold, but this evening they both show satisfying improvement:



4 kittens were brought to me by animal control. They were found on a decaying mother and I did not expect them to be this healthy. Their eyes were still closed when I got them and today they are 4 weeks old and already use the litterbox!







Ollie, the crippled Opossum is full grown now and doing great:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiya, I was just blog surfing and found your blog! If you are interested, go see my trade the forex online site. It isn't anything special but you may still find some interesting trade the forex online articles. Thank You.